Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What does it mean if your heart beats slow?


Answer:
It means you have brachycardia (also spelled bradycardia in some circles, but this is a corruption). This is not a bad thing. It means you exercise a lot and you are in shape so your heart does not need to beat as quickly to supply your body with non-nutritional blood flow.Back in my running days, I was an elite athlete. My resting heart rate was between 30 and 40 beats per minute. That is an example of (extreme) brachycardia.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, I think it is that your either really lazy or that your Dieing Orr your unhealthy. Not to be rude or anything but... yeah.
This is called bradycardia. it depends on how slow your heart is beating as to what it means in terms of good/bad etc.
A remember something about a slow heart beat meaning you are in shape or maybe just very relaxed. This is going back a few years for me. It was my gym teacher who told us. A guy who played basketball had a really slow heart beat after brief exercise. And, our teacher told us he was in good shape. Of course, I don't know how low a hear rate you are talking about.
you are unfit, fat and are about to die or maybe just the coolest person around

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net