Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you call surgeons who perform kidney transplants? Is there any specific name for it?

For example, those who perform heart transplants or deal with the heart are cardiothoracic surgeons.
This is usually a doctor who completed a residency in Urology and then a fellowship in Renal Transplantation. They can be called a Renal Transplant Surgeon.
renal surgeon or transplant surgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

vc .net