Sunday, October 25, 2009

What are the side effects of amtriptyline I taking it? it making so dizzy and makes me feel faint to the point

where I feel like I goint to passout and I feel tried I was put on it for mirgraines but I wonder if I should be taking it. I know antidressive can make you feel better because some of them have a pain medicine with them.is there a way you can tell me the side effects. is there anything you can do to help me?
Answer:
otherwise known as big reds...on the streets some people take them to sleep for long periods of time while in jail...but they make you psychotic like most experimental psych-meds...only cannabis can help in the cases of people I have known... throw them out!!p.s. get another doctor or opinion cause it is not a migraine drug!! it is a psych-med for people with schizophrenia
One common side effect is leg tremors.
http://health.yahoo.com/drug/d00146a1#d0...
go to drugs.com and webmd.com for all your answers.
The brand name of this drug is Elavil, it is an anti-deppressant and it is also used to help people sleep. You should only be taking a large dose, over 50mg at night. I you are taking it during the day, hold off and take it before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net